Monday 30 March 2009

RIs done and dusted at last

!!Well done everybody!!

I have finally got the RIs processed and packed up... You are probably glad to see the back of them and I certainly am too!

Having said that, I hope you look back on it as quite an enjoyable part of the course. Running your own experiment and taking responsibility for research is something many of you will be doing more of when at university, so hopefully you have benefited from the experience. Even when things didn't go well, you can learn a lot...these can be the best lessons, in fact. Try to keep in mind feedback I have given you regarding use of sources, references, backing up your data etc.

Overall, I'd like to post here what I have said to a few of you informally - I thought they were a really good batch of projects, and I am very confident that all of them will get a decent mark. Many are deserving of very high marks indeed.

Please comment here or speak to me if you have any feedback on doing the RIs, e.g. suggestions of things that could be improved.

Well done again on some excellent work.

No comments: