Monday 12 May 2008

Revision classes

As the exam is still three weeks away, I'm hoping to see you fairly regularly for revision classes in the meantime.

I know most of you would rather avoid anything too early, too late, or too often, so can I suggest we go for a once a week, 10.30 to 12.30 session? As follows:

Thursday 15th May, 10.30, Room B43 (day before the 2nd Prelim)
Thursday 22nd May, 10.30, Room B43 (to return 2nd prelim scripts)
Thursday 29th May, 10.30, Room B43
Monday 2nd June, 10.30, Room B43 (2 days before exam)

Obviously if you have an exam to go to the same day then that comes first, but otherwise I do expect people to turn up for these sessions. In the past I have found it makes a big difference, with people who regularly attend May revision classes doing well in the exam.

No comments: